Meet the Tiedemann team
Our commitment to clients is solidified in our structure as a partnership set up to hand down equity to future employees. Meet the Tiedemann team here.
Brad has direct responsibility for managing client relationships and addressing all wealth and investment-related matters, including impact investments. He helps clients create a comprehensive wealth plan that integrates their investment strategy, philanthropy, and estate planning. Brad manages client portfolios by following the investment strategies and allocations determined by the Investment Group and customizing portfolios to meet individual client goals and situations.
Brad joined Tiedemann when the Firm merged with Presidio Capital Advisors, where he was responsible for opening, building and growing the Firm’s East Coast presence. He served as a trusted advisor and main point of contact to many of the Firm’s ultra-affluent clients. Prior to Presidio, he spent seven years at Convergent Wealth Advisors focusing on ultra-affluent families.
Brad has been named a Washington, D.C., Five Star Wealth Manager and a Rising Star 40 and Under on Washington Life’s “Young & the Guest List”.
Certifications and memberships include:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- Member, Investment Committee for the United Jewish Endowment Fund of The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington
- Member, Finance Committee for the Edlavitch DC JCC
- Member, Investment Committee for the Bender JCC of Greater Washington
- Chair, The Network’s Roundtable for the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington
Brad earned a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in finance from the George Washington University. Born and raised in Sharon, Massachusetts, Brad currently resides in Bethesda, Maryland, with his wife, Ali, and children, Mason and Samara.