Meet the Tiedemann team
Our commitment to clients is solidified in our structure as a partnership set up to hand down equity to future employees. Meet the Tiedemann team here.
Impact Advisory Council
Ms. Cavanaugh is a synthesizer, connecting individuals, families and organizations to their own clarity of purpose and vision. She has led start-ups in the social sector, working for many years in support of the arts, leadership development, environmental justice, children’s health and human rights.
Ms. Cavanaugh is an active philanthropist, mentor, writer, photographer and documentary film producer. Committed to social change and a deep believer in the power of language, she has worked with poets and artists both individually and through organizations like Hedgebrook and Artist Trust, where she co-founded a residential documentary filmmakers lab and a pilot program for elder artists.
- Founding trustee and past President, the Russell Family Foundation
- Founding trustee, the Merwin Conservancy
- Co-Founder, the Jini Dellaccio Project
- Co-Founder and Founding President, Treeswing
- Member, Indigenous People’s Institute Advisory Council, Seattle University
- Past trustee, National Center for Family Philanthropy
- Past trustee, Council on Foundations
- Past trustee, Philanthropy Northwest
Ms. Cavanaugh is a supporter of the Nobel Women’s Initiative, Copper Canyon Press, Pachamama Alliance, and the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, among others. She earned a Master of Arts in education from Stanford University, and her personal interests include her family, scuba diving and travel.