Trust & Estate
Whether you have a trust or are in the process of setting one up, we’re here to help. Trust is a long game. Partnerships with Tiedemann are built to last.
The Tiedemann approach to trusts and estates
Trusts are flexible tools that can help ensure your wealth is preserved, protected and distributed as you intend. Whether you already have a trust or are in the process of setting one up, it’s important to select the right trustee to oversee it. And since a trust can last for many years, you need to know that your trustee will be around for years to come and has the expertise, time and dedication to carry out the long-term obligations of their position. Tiedemann was built for permanence from the very beginning through our partnership model.
Our trust services are offered through our Delaware Trust Company, allowing you to manage all your wealth and investment needs with a single trusted team.
What do you get with Tiedemann as your Trustee?
- Trust structures that may be tax-beneficial to trust makers as well as to beneficiaries
- Access to Delaware courts and all its advantages
- Keeping assets from excessive taxation as well as unexpected health, personal and business risks
- Opportunities to validate and protect assets from future claims of creditors and others
- Ability to craft highly custom trusts, including the opportunity to delay informing a beneficiary of the trust’s existence
- Flexibility with trust instruments, administrative provisions and/or directed investments
Peace of Mind
- Option for perpetual trusts, which can provide multiple tax benefits for future generations
- Opportunities to balance competing interests between a current income beneficiary and remainder beneficiaries
Knowledge & Resources
- Full corporate trustee and executor services
- Access to non-traditional investments and enhanced trust performance and/or income generation
- Creation or modification of trust instruments and/or administrative practices to meet beneficiary needs
- Development of sophisticated investment portfolios with appropriate liquidity and tax parameters
- Account and entity reporting and record keeping of all assets and transactions
- Pooled investment structures for consolidated investing and greater economies of scale among families
- Document repository for all accounts and entities
To get the most out of your assets, you need two things: an expert who acts with care and precision and a partner who sustains through generations. With Tiedemann, you get both.
Trust is a long game. Partnerships with Tiedemann are built to last.
Let’s protect the future of your wealth and family — together.